Trend alert: the pleated skirt rave


Don't know about you guys but I used to find this particular type of skirt annoying and it's always quite difficult to find what combines well with it.

I had it in my wardrobe for years before i finally brought it out to rock. It wasn't easy for me at first but with my fashionista mama who was on my neck to wear it, I think I pretty much pulled it off.


The pleated skirt is quite intimidating and daunting to pull off and it seems like something our grand mother would wear or an 's.u' as they are called would wear, but babes you can make this outfit work for you; from the knife pleats ( tiny, sharp pleated), to the larger ones, the trick to rocking them is you erasing all doubts and slaying your pleats confidently.

Do you know you can actually play around with them, throw in a pair of sneakers, match with a crop top or even sweater depending on the look you are gunning for? Don't worry you won't look horrible, the most important is to pair with the right colors and accessories and you are super duper good to go.













PS : this picture is old oh, but I tried right?

Labels: , ,